1. What is the difference between Assisted and Independent Living?
Residents in Assisted Living enjoy the same services and amenities as those in Independent Living, but with the added assistance of personal care. Services can be increased or decreased over time as needed.
2. I have memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Can I live in your senior residences?
Yes. At ATL, we offer specialized care and support programs for seniors with any form of memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Our communities have units dedicated to the Memory Care services in a secure designated section of the building. Memory Care units can take many forms and exist in different types of care residences.
3. What is included in your hospitality services?
ATL provides 5 hospitality services: meals, housekeeping, laundry, social and recreational opportunities, and 24-hour response.
4. How many meals do you serve a day?
ATL communities serve three meals per day.
5. Do you provide transportation?
ATL communities have shuttle bus services for transportation between the communities and local transportation hubs for all seniors, visitors, staff and volunteers. Transportation hubs are located within easy walking distance of shopping, banking, and medical services.